Monday, January 14, 2008

Stupid Leader Meeting

Every month, the Girl Scouts have what I lovingly call "The Stupid Leader Meeting."
("Stupid" can modify either "leader" or "meeting").

These meetings are required waste of time.
Things are repeated 3 or 4 times, they go over stuff that has already been said in emails or other meetings, and the people who get up and talk aren't prepared so it takes them a while to figure out what they're trying to say (meanwhile, they're begging/guilting people to take on additional volunteer jobs).

I shouldn't complain - The December meeting was cancelled and I got my co-leader to go to the November one. So it's not like it's not like I've had to suffer recently ::sigh:: BUT I'd much rather stay in my warm warm house wrapped in a blanket with The Kitty on my lap and watch a movie tonight.