Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Things

* I have the most beautiful giant spider web outside my window.
The spider who lives there must be a good hider, because I've never seen him.
In the morning the sun shines on the web, and it glistens
(and at night I can barely see it, even though I know it's there


* I'm supposed to teach orienteering to a bunch of Girl Scout leaders this weekend
The good part is that it'll be part of a camping trip (I GET TO GO CAMPING!)
The bad part is that I have not used a compass in a long time (and need to do some serious review/re-learning before I can teach anything).


* Last night, just before I fell asleep, I remembered something wonderful. It made me smile and I was happy that I remembered this memory. EXCEPT this morning, I can not remember what it was that I remembered (or why it made me so happy!)


* People are really bugging me lately. I don't know if I'm just extra-crabby or if people are being extra-annoying.


* I'm taking my parents to the theater next week! We're going to go see 1776. As a kid, my family watched the movie a million times -- and often sang the opening song together. (Yes, we were an odd family, but you probably guessed that already!)