Friday, January 27, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Well kids, if you haven't already heard, it's the birthday of Joannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart!
(Amadeus is a synonym for Theophilus, which is why folks tend to call him Wolfgang Amadeus, but his "real" name is Wolfgang Theophilus!)

I wanted to post something appropriately brilliant and original (because Mozart was brilliant and original!)
But I 'aint got nuttin'

There is a great Dear 'ole Dad story about making a recording of Mozart's Missa Brevia in F Major. But it's too much work to tell it properly; I just don't feel like writing stories.

Besides, January has been a pathetic posting month
Putting something original and brilliant up now would just be unbalanced

And so dear readers,
Eat, Drink, and Celebrate Mozart's birthday with great joy and merry-making.
I'm taking a break - at least until the end of January, probably to the end of February.

I need to refocus, rethink, reenergize, resurge, and relax. I'll be around, just not here.