Saturday, November 26, 2005

TALES FROM THE LAND OF BORING

1. I got the 2006 calendar refill for my planner - that's kind of exciting. (ok ok, so it's not at all exciting - what can I say, I'm pathetic!)

2. My brother-in-law has a new blog (which is kinda exciting! Maybe he'll say something incriminating about his wife's family.

3. My mom knit me a sweater! It's warm and fuzzy and beatiful. Horray!

4. tk has been going crazy over at 43 things. At first I didn't see the point, but then I signed up and spent the afternoon becoming adicted. Here's the current list

5. I've had songs from Aladin running through my head all weekend. (Mostly Aladin's first song, "One jump ahead of the breadline, One swing ahead of the sword, I steal only what I can't afford, and that's everything!"

6. Macaroni-n-cheese from a box, with a spoonful of refried beans, plus salsa and sour cream is surprisingly tastey.