Sunday, October 16, 2005

SUNDAY MORNING MUFFIN CLUB

I'm not really part of a Sunday Morning Muffin Club.
I'm just me, but I made muffins this morning!
And I think it'd be fun to have a muffing club, so I'm pretending!

So here's the Pretend Sunday Morning Muffin Club's muffin of the day
Courtsey of the Moosewood New Classics Cookbook (pg. 27)

Pumpkin Apple Chocolate Chip Muffins

Wet Ingredients
6 T. Butter
1/2 C. Sugar
1 egg
1/2 C. Milk
1/2 t. vanillia


Dry Ingredients
2 C. Flour
1t. baking powder
1 t. baking soda
1 t. cinnamon

Mix wet stuff together.
Mix dry stuff together in a different bowl.
Then just barely combine the wet and dry

Gently fold in 3/4 c. Pumpkin, 1 c. chopped apple, and 1/4 C. Chocolate chips.

Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes
(Makes 12 muffins -- which really isn't enough to share with a hungry mob of Sunday Morning Muffin Club members, so I'm kinda glad that my Muffin Club is pretend and not real. More for me!)