Tuesday, October 04, 2005

NEED TO GIGGLE

If you are looking for something to make you laugh, check out The Harriet Miers blog. It makes me giggle!
via A Sweet Familar Dissonance formerly known as Reflections in d minor


AND . . . as long as we're on the Harriet Mier's topic, Bush's comment that she is not going to change in the next 20 years is very disturbing. If I were Harriet, I'd be very offended. (And if I were a senator, that would be a very worisome tidbit of information). Intelligent people change, they get new information which leads to new ideas, and that leads to changes in a person (and their philosophies). I'm glad that I've changed over the last 5 years, and I'd like to think that a supreme court justice would also continue to grow.


20 years from now she'll be the same person, with the same philosophy that she is today. She'll have more experience, she'll have been a judge, but nevertheless, her philosophy won't change. And that's important to me
-President Bush in today's press conference