Sunday, July 17, 2005

STUFF
My internet has been down almost all weekend
But it’s ok because I spent most of my time going to concerts and reading.
It’s done now.
My conclusion = Harry Potter #6 is not as good as #1, #2, or #3.
(Sequels are never as good as the original!)

I don’t expect much from book 7
In fact, the supposed cliff hanger is not exciting at all
** SPOILER - Book 7 will be all about Harry & Co. quiting school to destroy 4 objects before killing Voldermort. We can expect lots of people to get killed in the process before Harry and Ginny run off to get married (probably in a double wedding shared with Hermoine and Ron).

YAWN!

And I think this book could have done with a bit more editing
(In terms of content, and in terms of cleaning up some slang).

Perhaps I’ll have more H.P. thoughts later (I don’t want to say too much in case anyone is reading it