Monday, July 11, 2005

EXCERPTS FROM EMAILS WITH MISSY

Me: This was the first weekend in a long time that I didn't have something going on, or something specific to do - so I got bored, moped around the house, and felt miserable. (I wish I could say that I was a lazy loafing slob BECAUSE I felt miserable, but methinks it was the other way around - quite pathetic).

Missy: Don't feel like a lazy slob! Unless all you're doing is laying on the couch and eating bad food and drinking Corona (my new favorite).

Me: You have pretty much described my weekend - except it was ice tea, not Corona.


EXCERPT FROM EMAIL WITH DELFI
who sent a wonderful note after reading the above Missy excerpts

Delfi: Try a corona, it might make all the difference in your weekend! Disclaimer: I'm not promoting alcoholism or better living thru any chemicals.