Sunday, June 19, 2005

UPDATE ON MY SUMMER LIST
It's going to be wonderfully busy around here this week.

I am up to my ears in grant proposals that need to be read, reviewed, and rated. It's a great gig (interesting work, great pay, and fabulous experience) but it will soak up a lot of time this week.

The boss at "Real Job" (if it actually constitutes a real job) loves the fact that I'm on a national pannel, and is VERY flexible regarding my schedule. Instead of taking the week off, (which would be the sane way of doing things) I'm going to squeeze some hours in as I can (before/after normal business hours).

AND . . . I have a few orchestra rehearsas this week, PLUS the big bicycle race is Saturday. With so much to do, and so much going on, things might get a little quiet on the blog - don't panic, just smile and know that I'm completely and throughly enjoying my summer!