Saturday, June 04, 2005

RANDOM THOUGHTS THAT A BRAIN THINKS WHILE DRIVING (and driving and driving and driving)

Olives are associated (at least in my mind) with the country of Greece.
Yet olive garden is supposed to be Italian - what's up with that?
Are Italian Olives different from Greek Olives?

Do olives really grown in gardens?
They seem like more of a "tree" kind of produce?
Or at least a "bush" sort of thing
I should look that up.
If they do grow on trees - Olive Garden should change the name to "Olive Orchard"
It's just more honest

I use to believe that "You are known by the company you keep
And so . . . I tried to be around the people like me
(Or at least around people I wanted to be like)
There's something very wrong about that

My grandmother is spiffy
Papa VW is cool
I need to be around "old people" more often.
MLE Quote (paraphrased) "Age segregation is the worst sin of all"

I wish I could grow a cinnamon tree in my yard.
How could would it be to have a cinnamon scented back yard?

While I loved my WDM apartment (and thought living alone was great) I don't think I want to do that again. Severly introverted people feel better about life when they live with other people (because we can always find ways to be alone - but we aren't quite so good at finding human contact).

Pretending like it's not a big deal
Turns it into a big deal

I love being a granddaughter!
I love being an aunt!
Sometimes I get frustrated with myself, but honestly truly (in almost everyway) I am in the perfect place for myself right now!

Everyone is creative - some people are just braver about it
What if we're all equally creative (and just not equally brave about sharing "silly" ideas?)

I love my I-PASS