Tuesday, June 14, 2005



"People can't even talk about this issue--where we disagree or why we disagree--and that's why we need a trial," said Kansfield. "If I am going to be charged, then I deserve to have that adjudicated. A trial will be the way we talk to each other."
- Rev. Dr. Norm Kansfield


Norm Kansfield is the fella that got kicked out of New Brunswick Theological Seminary for "supporting his daughter on her wedding day.

The Reformed Church of American will be deciding what to do with him on Friday.
Now, the RCA and I have sort of a love/hate relationship. As an ex-commnicated RCA-er, with no thological education, and heretical tendencies, my opinion hardly matters - but I wish Norm nd his family the very best. May open minds (on both sides) and fruitful dialog somehow prevail.