Saturday, June 11, 2005

MELLON COLLIE
My Grandmother left this morning at 7:43.
I bawled at 7:44 - I'm so going to miss having her around.
It was SO NICE to have her here for a week!
I wish she lived closer

I applied for an amazing job this week
It's for a fabulous organization in a great location
And combines lottsa interests into one neat package
Alas, I'm not the "perefect" canidate,
And lots of folks have applied for this gig
But my fingers are crossed (very tightly crossed)
I want this WAY TOO MUCH!

Tonight is Girl Scout Night at one of the local sports teams
I have three girls going
And the volunteer I was hopeful about helping me with the troop . . . She has a criminal record . . . and . . .
Yeah.

So I found another adult to come with me
[sigh]
I have some really terriffic girls,
Maybe hoping for really terriffic co-volunters is asking for too much.

In case you hadn't noticed - I'm feeling very BLAH today
Tonight will be better
My kidos get to dress up in mini-mascot costumes and do goofy mascott things on the field
And we're all going to get hot dogs and baseball caps
Plus a speical patch
It'll be fun!