Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'M IN!
I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in! Yes kids, I have a voicemail from the folks at the U.S. Dept. of Education who want ME to serve on their Grant Review Pannel! (never mind that they were suppose to announce the panel a week ago, and I'm probably among their 3rd or 4th set of choices) I'M IN!!!

I have to call back today for more details, but the phone message indicated that the panel will be meeting the same time as the Brain Gym Class I wanted to take. (darn!) Cross Brain Gym off the list)
AND . . . I'll need to take a week off of work to be on this pannel (but I'm telling myself that the experience and the extra sparkle it will give my resume is worth going without a little tiny paycheck for a week . . . right?)

Heeheeheee Happy Dance all the way around!