Monday, May 30, 2005

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING
Oh what a beautiful day,

La la la lala la laaaaa la
Something some some some something

There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,
There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,
The corn is as high as an elephant's eye,
And it looks like its climbin' clear up to the sky.



*OK, OK , the corn is barely poking out of the ground; but grant me some artistic license! It is a very beautiful morning and I'm singing (even if I dont' know all the words!)

* They predicted rain for today, but, as I've already said, it is GEORGEOUS outside. (It's the kind of a beautiful day normally reserved for when your stuck inside doing something terribly unpleasant!) Alas, the people who live with me have decided it's a good day to posion the poor danelions (sad face).

* A new set of robins moved into the empty nest outside my window (Smiley Face!)
They have two eggs in the nest now (but momma bird is acting weird, so I'm wonering if she's laying more right now!)

* Yesterday I bicycled the entire 32 mile course for the big race next month. (whew!) Nothing is terribly sore this morning, which is good. (This training "thing" must be working!) I think the secret is magical nighttime baths

* The last few days have been spent in an obsessive compulsive cleaning spree, and eating chocolate/graham cracker sandwhiches. (Obviously this training regimin does not yet include a nutritional component!)

* Chocolate/Graham cracker sandwhiches are yummy (they make for good sulking food!)

* This morning it was warm enough to eat breakfast (Oatmeal plus two Chocolate/Graham cracker sandwhiches) outside, on the porch, in the sunshine!

* And now, I'm going to waste this beautiful morning by shampooing the carpet in my basement (because an obscenely clean house needs a basement with clean carpet). Besides, I need to avoid the danelion massacare happening in the yard (posion=bad), and it's a good excuse to eat the last of my Chocolate/Graham Cracker sandwhiches!


Chocolate/Graham Cracker Sandwhich

1 cup milk
1/2 c. plain yogurt
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding
15 graham crackers

Use a mixer to combine the milk, yogurt, peanut butter, and pudding.
Mix on low for 2 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes.
Spread pudding mixture on 15 grahamcracker halves, and top with other half
Freeze until firm.
Share with Julie!