Tuesday, May 10, 2005

BLOGROLL EXPANDED
I have an idea for a new series of posts.
It is going to be sort of a BlogRoll Commentary.
Wouldn't it be nice to know something about the people I link to? Wouldn't it be fun to read about the first impressions I had, or discover how I came across certain sites? Wouldn't you love to un-strand my tangeled portion of the world wide web?
Enter "BLOG ROLL EXPANDED" where I talk about my internet friends!

To some extend it has already been done. I've written about Delfi and Ryan - but I want to touch on everyone and write about everyone -- AND THEN I'll put an asterisk on the blog roll for easy reference.

Let the fun begin!
(It will take a while to get to everyone - so be patient)

Today's BLOG ROLL EXPANDED contestant is . . . Katherine of Not for Sheep. [insert applause]

I first stumbled across her site after looking for sites that mentioned Flight Risk -- I wanted to find other kindred spirits that enjoyed Isabell's story as much as I did (regardless of whether or not it was "for real" -- which is what most people were worrying about).

Katherine is most defiantly a kindred spirit. She writes beautifully and has great stories to tell. She's also smart, living in a situation similar to mine, has profound thoughts on religion, and is just gosh darn fun to read -- Life in NotforSheep-Land has not worked out exactly as she liked, she survives and makes the most of it.

Memorable Post - Wave if You Have to PEE is a classic! (Although commentary on liturgical dancers always makes me smile too!)

Katherine has also introduced me to several other fabulous sites - but I'll tell you about them when it's their turn to play BLOGROLL EXPANDED!