Thursday, May 19, 2005

BLOGROLL COMMENTARY
(part 2 of a continuting series to provide you with extra information about spiffy people!)

Today's contestant is the Princess of Long Denim Skirts . . . Peripatetic Polar Bear! [Insert Applause!]

I planed to write about someone else, but this afternoon, the Polar Bear jumped ahead of everyone and became the spotlighted blog. (I know it's not fair, she has literally *just* been added to the blogroll while other folks have lived there for ages. In a perfect world she'd have to do some serious time on the sidebar and go through a miserable hazing ritual before getting the coveted asterisk next to her name. . . But what can I say? It's not a perfect world, and Princess Polar Bear made me laugh twice in two days - which is reason enough to bump her up on the blog heirachary!

The Discovery Process: My brilliant camp buddy "O" has a relatively new blog. "O" links to the blog of a Camp Buddy I've Never Met. Peripatetic Polar Bear commented on the site of this Camp Buddy I've Never Met. and the rest . . . is history.

About: Actually, I know very little about the Polar Bear. Methinks she lives out east - but that's just a guess. We also know that she's a life guard, teacher, camp volunteer, part-time chaplain, and a career counselor (or something like that). We also know she loves the Indigo Girls, has a degree in music, and is owned by two cats.

Memorable Post: Long Denim Skirts and Princess made me giggle, But The Writer is officially knighted as the PPB'S MOST memorable posts - it makes me smile and feel fuzzy!)

Thanks Ms. Polar Bear.
Tune in next time for another exciting addition of BLOGROLL EXPANDED!