Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hey kids,
The countdown stands at less than 46 hours
(gulp)
It is too early to be nervous -
But I'm nervous anyway!
Currently questioning my entire topic.
And frantically searching for my self confidence
(maybe it's buried in the sock drawer?!)

While the rest of the world worries about death and taxes, I'm worry about thesis presentations. We begin tomorrow night, continue Saturday morning, and finish late Saturday afternoon. (As if presenting my own topic was torture enough, I have to sit through 11 other presentations!!) My t-time is set for 11:00 on Saturday with the grilling begining at 11:45. NAZI WOMAN will be my faculty responder and high inquisitor. (ugh!)

It could be worse, Mr. Writing Teacher will be attacking two of my classmates (long time readers might recall that Mr. Writing Teacher is neither a teacher or a writer, and, I have long wished for him to accidentally get hit by a bus).

If I survive - you'll hear from me on Sunday.
And I will never ever whine about this thesis stuff ever again!

If I don't survive - I promise to haunt you all for the rest of your lives, whispering and whining about thesis stuff forever!!