Sunday, February 27, 2005

The [insert explicitive of choice] paper is gosh darn close to being done. With a bit of "umph" I can have this sucker finished tonight (At least that's the goal!!!!)

As a premature "completion celebration," I went to the Dakota Valley Sympnoy's concert last night. They played a Daniel Bukvish piece, From the Journals of Lewis and Clark, which was totally and completely fabulous. Wow! Amazing! Cool! (I won't mention the painfully out-of-tune Chadwick piece that opened the program -yikes!)

You may recall the difficulty I had in dropping out of orchestra. But right now, at this paricular moment, I am ok with that choice. (Had I stayed in orch., this whole weekend would have been consumed with rehearsals and concerts - which would have killed me).

T'was a very nice night.
And now, the home stretch!
With any luck, you'll see me here tomorrow!