Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I’m still alive. People have asked, so I’m answering.

Actually, I’m only certain that I’m alive as I write this, not necessarily as you read it. It’s possible I died at the moment I clicked “Publish Post,” or perhaps died many years later, by some other means, and now many years have passed and you’re reading what I wrote before I died.

I’m serious: this could (and will someday) be true.

Today, though, I’m alive.
Today meaning: the day I write this, not necessarily the day you read it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


They say if you want something done, to give it to a busy person
I'm a busy person
And yet . . . my thesis is not done
("They" lied to me!)

Life is good
I am happy
But my creative energies are gone
Missing
Stolen
Dead
So dead that I plagerized the first four paragraphs from Oblivio (a very interesting site if you're not already reading it!)

Thesis (version 1.0) is due March 2
And I'm not allowed plagerize
So, until I get the bloody thing written, there are no promises of regular updates happening here
All brain power has been re-routed to finishing school

I'd much rather be writing here.
Because I can plagerize here, and because there are people that READ this.
(Exactly TWO people will read the Thesis, and that's only because it's they're job to read thesis papers).

Of course, if something FABULOUS comes up, I will most certainly bring it to your attention
(I do have priorities; FABULOUS definately trumps paper writing).
Mark your calendars
I'll be back on March 3

P.S. Just in case you care, cinnamon Valentines Day candy = REALLY GOOD!