Monday, January 03, 2005

THREE THINGS
1. I got a cheese making kit for Christmas.
Dinner = Homemade mozerella cheese, Homemade bread, and Homemade Soup
Life is good

2. The VE job offer came through . . . kinda. (maybe)

The "boss" was surprised that I only planned to work 10 hours this week. (I thought 10 volunteer hours was appropriate).
Apperently she thinks I started this undefined job today.

But there's no job description
(Although she told me what she'd like me to do).

And while I told her what I needed salary-wise,
there's been no official discussion, acceptance of that number

Am I crazy for wanting to hold out for an actual AGREEMENT (and description) of some sort? (no, no I'm not!)

Maybe I'm just whiney.
Maybe I'm scared that the my silliness about a negative value education might be true (satisfaction-wise as well as financially).
Maybe I'm just cranky.
Maybe I just complain too much

3. I forgot what three was. . . ah well. Maybe later I'll remember