Tuesday, January 18, 2005

DELFI NEEDS A BLOG
Delfi is one of my favorite people
Delfi is a camp buddy.
Delfi is amazing - I've been meaning to tell her that for months
But I get busy and forget

Delfi wrote me a fabulous letter once when I was out of control
I still have it, it's part of my "pep talk in a box"
Everyone should make a "pep talk in a box"
It's very helpful

Delfi can find the good parts of people
Even in annoying whiney campers that cling to you
And won't go away
Says Delfi, "She's going to make a great camp counselor"
Delfi has turned several campers into counselors

I've decided that Delfi needs a blog.
Before you acuse me of being bossy, let me add that I also think Delfi should be teacher
But she won't let me make decisions for her

But it's just not fair,
She can read my blog and know what's up with me
But to find out what's happening in her world I have to write an email and wait for her to reply.
Granted, I could email Delfi instead of blogging
(And I've been a really bad emailer)
But still, she needs a blog!

You'd read a blog written by Delfi, wouldn't you?
Maybe you'd even comment once in a while to make her feel loved
I think she'd come up with some great stuff
And if she gets stuck for topics, she can always share camp stories

So . . . I've set up a blog for Ms Delfi
I donno if she'll actually go and write anything
(But I hope she does)
If you want to welcome (or encourage) her to the blog world,
Stop by and leave a comment.

P.S. Delfi - You are teriffic!