Monday, December 13, 2004

PINEAPPLE PEOPLE
Someday, someone is going to google the words "Pineapple Top" or something like that, and then end up right here. This post is soley for that person - The rest of you can leave. (And to the pineapple person, Welcome! It's nice of you to come here - I've been waiting since December 2004 for someone like you to drop by!!)

I've heard that a person can grown a pineapple plant. But it almost sounds like one of those internet urban legends. So today I got a pineapple, cut it up, and planted the top.

Nothing's happened yet. But I'll document the progress (or lack of progress) in the comments section. So the Dear Pineapple Top google-person will know if it really works, or if it's just a silly rumor. (And other pineapple top planters are free to comment their experiences here too - - it can just be one great big pineapple top planting research station right here! Think of it as my contribution to humankind.)