Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Eve Plan - Play Risk (and take over the world!) [insert evil laugh here]

New Year's Eve Reality - Alas, one among us could not handle the trash-talk about his crumbling empire. "Sensitive One" quit halfway through the game - taking his allay with him. (I'm bored.)
With no fair way to divide the defectors countries (and the realization that 2 player games aren't much fun) we ended the game. (Darn Communist defectors ruin all the fun!!)

And so, 2004 ends with me in control of Eurpoe, and half of South America. World domination will wait until 2005. Meanwhile the people in my neighborhood have decided to blow up fireworks, and freak out the dog (who is hiding in the bathtub).

Be forwarned - when I take over the planet as dictator, dog scaring fireworks will be banned, except for appropriate occassions - - such as my birthday (FYI - March 8 is just around the corner!)