Monday, December 27, 2004

CHRISTMAS COLLAGE
My new sweatshirt: "I'm not ANTI-SOCIAL, I'm just not real friendly" (Thank you kristie!)

A new violin case! (Yes, The 7th grade hard shell stupid case has been replaced with a "grown-up" case!) It has a subway strap, suspension cushioning, 2 carrying straps, music pocket and a humidification system - yipee!)

7 hour drive to Chicago on Saturday,

8 hour drive to Minnesota on Sunday

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

Holding my "crack-baby-foster-cousin" all night long! (He is the cutest, most precious thing in the whole wide world!)

Pepermint ice cream!

Spoiled children are at their worst on Christmas Day

There were ten snow plows on the Illinois Tollway system on a clear clean Christmas Morning (A Holiday requiring overtime pay!) That's five times the number of plows I've seen in Minnesota all month - INCLUDING the I saw during the ice storm last week! (Pay attention Minnesota politicians!)

Caution - A good audio book can result in missing an exit and add an extra hour to your drive

I got How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb !!

Says Papa VW, "I would like you to play at my funeral" (gulp)

Books Books Books

Homemade applesauce

"Thank you for the figurine, it's so cute" (You really don't know me at all do you?)

Grandma made me a fleece-y blanket (so soft! so nice!)

We are a beautiful family - Kristie made a scap book to prove it!

Played Mario Brothers on Kristies laptop (too cool!)

All that and the VW family christmas (aka "Presents Galore") is still to come (maybe Saturday). Fingers crossed for a rock tumbler (wouldn't it be cool to have my very own rock tumbler?)