Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thanksgiving Recomendations

RECOMENDED . . .
Part 3 In a continuing series

This episode is later than normal - a mysterious job lead, election hoopla, and YA junk sorta distracted me. (I hope no one has gone hungry waiting for me to recomend something!)

So without further ado . . .
Welcome to the Special Thanksgiving Edition of Recomendations!

1. Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Pie - so easy to do. Get a Hersey bar and a pumpkin pie (homemade is best, but storemade will do). Melt the chocolate and carefully spread it on top of the pie. Let it cool until chocolate has hardened. (Yummy!)

2. Bread - Bread sandwhiches (a plain piece of bread on top of a plain piece of bread) have been a staple of my life for as long as I can remember. I recomend everyone go out and buy a bread machine - - or learn how to bake bread. (Yummy!)

3. Cranberry Relish - should not come out of a can! esp. when real cranberry relish is SO EASY to make. Take 1 cup of fresh cranberries and half an orange and chop in a food processor. Stir in sugar to taste (1/4 - 1/2 Cup). (Unchopped cranberries can be tossed in the freezer or given to me!)

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving Everyone! Recomendations is an ongoing series where I tell you what I think you should do. (Yes, I'm being bossy under the guise of helpful-ness. Sneaky eh?) You can also read book recomendations and music recomendations. If there's something you'd like me to recomend to you - - just leave a comment!