Thursday, October 07, 2004

Aaaahhhhh . . . life is good.
Yesterday, I went to a juvenille correctional center to talk with their teachers about bringing some of my artists [*My*Artists*] in to work with thier students.

Today, I met with three Minneapolis Public School teachers to figure out which of *My*Artists* would best work with their curriculum and goals.

Next week I have a meeting with one of *My*Artists* to do some lesson planning teaching practice.

And as I was driving home tonight, I realized, "Dammit, THIS is what I've wanted to do all along! THIS is it!"

I Love working with teachers,
I love working with artists,
and I love helping them come together.
Thankfully, VocalEssence is letting me do just that (which is gosh darn cool!)

So, in case you're wondering. I've decided to accecpt their job offer. There might be some adjustments to my "Master Plan" (like puching back the MA another 6 monhts, maybe quitting YA for VE, or perhaps an unexpected nervous breakdown - - who knows).
We'll see what happens.
Right now, I'm just feeling . . . happy!