Thursday, September 02, 2004

Random Train-of-Thought Tidbits
1. Ponchos are going to be "IN" this fall
2. Pink is the color that has been "IN" since spring
3. How did *I* get so abreast of fashion trends? (scarey!)
4. Back in 4th grade, our student council had a "60's & 70's" day.
5. My mom let me borrow her flowerpower necklace, and her old plaid poncho that day; It was a really big for a 10 year old!
6. Over the weekend I asked mother-dear about her old poncho - she said I could borrow it.
7. Feeling like a child of privilage, and inspired by Lynn's Aunt, I then proceeded to show my very talented mother this page and asked if she would be able to make ME my VERY OWN poncho. She said yes!
8. I picked out PINK yarn so I could be super styling (It's not putrid pink - but the much more tolerable pink of Bryers raspberry yogurt)
9. I never buy Breyers Raspberry yogurt. Homemade yogurt is much better for the environment (no little plastic containers in landfills) and better for you (less icky chemicals - - although there's still the hormone laden milk - but soy milk tastes funny).
10. Yogurt made with chocolate milk is quite tasty!
11. Symphony rehearsal starts in 21 minutes - I'm outta here!