Saturday, September 18, 2004

PLANET JULIE'S STAGES TO EVERYTHING
Stage 1: "How exciting! This is going to be great!"
Stage 2: "This is so cool!"
Stage 3: "OK, this is harder than I thought, but not impossible"
Stage 4: "What was I thinking?"
Stage 5: "I can't do this" (contemplate quitting)
Stage 6: "Hey, I did something right!"
Stage 7: "This is too hard" (seriously contemplate quitting)
Stage 8: "I HATE THIS"
Stage 9: "This isn't SO bad - but I don't like it"
Stage 10: "This is fun!"
Stage 11: "I LOVE THIS!"
Stage 12: "I'm bored . . . "
Stage 13: "I'm *REALLY* bored" (contemplate quitting)
Stage 14: "I need to do something else"
Stage 15: "I respectfully submit my resignation"

YA is in a solid Stage 11
Orchestra is currently in Stage 8
The internship is at Stage 4 (transitioning to stage 5).
Such is life.