Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I AM WEARING RED UNDERWEAR
I share this only because the entire city of Saint Paul already knows.
Step outside and there's wind.
Wind.
Wind.
Wind.
The wind blows . . . The skirt goes up . . . and the rest is proveribial histoy.

Except there's more . . .

You see, the YA office is located in an historic building. And, as there often is, there were people taking pictures of our beautiful old building this afternoon . . . I don't know if they clicked at the percise moment I steped out into the wind trap, but it's quite possible that someone has a Kodak moment. (It is a large building, so if they did catch it on film, I'm just a red dot by the door - I doubt such a photograph would hurt my political future or anything!!)

At least it's cute red underwear - in the "boy brief" style - but that's probably too much information eh??