Monday, July 19, 2004

How can I not feel like saying anything, and simeotaneously want to gab all night long?

* * * *


Life is good.
The YA Arts Camp was good.
The weather is (finally) good.
Summer has been VERY good
My 7th grade Enligh teacher hated the word "good" and tried vigilantly to eliminate it from my writing vocabulary. I didn't much like Mrs. Bafia.

* * * *


I remember reading somewhere about a tribe that thought the act of taking a photograph would steal a person's soul. My Arts Day Camp had a photographer, (and a dancer, an Indian folk artist, a poet, a story teller, a musician, and a science artist). It was a great week -- but somehow writing about it would cheapen the experience (or "steal the soul" if you will). Maybe in a few days . . .

* * *


Consider youself warned -- tomorrow will be a "Quote-O-Rama" kind of day. Bring a comfy chair and snacks if you want to marathon through it!