Thursday, April 08, 2004

Bits-and-Pieces

My car is fixed HURRAY!!!!

Sister dear and her husband have decided to visit me this weekend (isn't that nice?)

marketing marketing marketing marketing marketing . . . .
marketing is a great class. BUT . . . The thought of ANOTHER marketing presentation (#6 for this semester) is enough to make me want to run away and join the circus.

I applied for my DREAM job this week.
It has everything I want - - arts programs, volunteer management, marketing, and just doing a bit of everything in a small, exciting organization . . . PLUS it has some things I hadn't even bothered to hope for in a job (Like being in the great outdoors, a commute time of less than 15 minutes, and FREE PARKING!)
we'll see what happens. I've had enough rejections in the last six months to keep hopes and expectations low (but maybe . . . maybe this is the one!)
(-: