Tuesday, March 09, 2004

bah humbug
Three entries into my "new attitude" blog and I'm already a grouch.
There was a freak snow storm yesterday (of course, it ALWAYS snows on March 8) long story short, en route to one job from the other, I got into a car accident (along with 200 other motorists).

SO I had to skip out on work monday afternoon (nice to have time off - but because I'm only part time at the Little Academy, I don't get paid for personal days) and because it was so icy they're calling it "no fault" (which means I have to pay my deducitble). AND my car is going to be in the shop for a while. UGH (and in case you're wondering, they guy who hit me had almost NO Damage to his car - - AND he didn't have a license - - AND the cop who came to the scene was his brother-in-law). UGH

On the bright side - there were 3 other accidents at that same innersection today. One woman in one of those accidents was seriously hurt. So - all things considered I should be grateful (I'm not - grouch grouch grouch)

talk about a rotten birthday )-: