Monday, December 22, 2003

Assorted Quotes
I want to move into a universe I trust so much that I give up playing God. I want to stop holding things together. I want to experience such safety that the concept of "allowing" - trusting that the appropriate forms can emerge - ceases to be scarey. I want to surrender my care of the universe and become a participating member, with everyone I work with, in an organization that moves gracefully with its environmnet, trusting in the unfolding dance of order.
- Margret Wheatly
From Leadership and the New Science



"We do not receive wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness, which no one else can make for us, which no one can spare us..."
—Marcel Proust



Someone's trying to kill me!
And this time, I'm not just saying that to get attention!
- Dale Gribble




Curiosity is the cure for boredom
There is no cure for curiosity!




They say that time changes things,
but actually you have to change them yourself
-- Andy Warhol.