Friday, October 17, 2003

Management SUCKS!
I hate this class
I hate this class
I hate this class

"This class" is a general management course -which means less than half the class is Arts Admin. students. (The rest are CEO-wanna-bes!) The only good thing about this awful horrible rotten useless good-for-nothing class is that it dispells any doubt I might have about my career path.

I am absolutely in the right program!! (That is the Arts Adin. program as opposed to General Management -- yuck!!!)

Last night the proff TOTALLY went off on servant leadership as "Bad Management" - Now, the only type of leadership model I like is "Servant Leadership" -ggggrrrrrrr - I don't even like the term "Management." I don't want to BE a manager - - I want to be a leader, a director, an assistant, or a corrodinator, ANYTHING BUT A MANAGER!! WHY are they making me take this course?????

I hate this class
I hate this class
I hate this class