Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I was at Walgreens today.
Usually I avoid the candy asile - but today I didn't
And there was . . . . A WONKA BAR!!!
I didn't know they actually made WONKA Bars!!! (I thought they were just made up for the story!!!)

The label said "Chocolate and Graham Crackers"
One of my favorite things in the whole wide world is chocolate and graham crackers. (I love graham cracker sandwhiches - - which is basically half a hersey bar between two halves of a graham cracker!!) (And for a really tastey super sweet breakfast - - try Golden Grahams, Bannanas, Milk, and Chocolate Syurp!!)

SO - I shelled out $1.20 of my hard earned money
(It's worth it for a WONKA bar - right??)

I left Walgreens humming The I've got a golden ticket Song(from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).
I was quite happy to be the proud owner of a WONKA Bar

Do I need to finish the story? Or have you already figured out how disappointing the WONKA bar experience was ? ? ?
Second rate chocolate - with teeny tiny pieces of graham crackers (almost crumbs)

Not worth $1.20.
Not even worth half that.
Too Bad - So Sad.

The moral of the story - don't buy a WONKA bar. Get something else (M&M's are always good - I like Almond best!!)
THE END.