Wednesday, October 22, 2003

CODA
I do not have the energy to play "happy, little, cozy, friendly" blog anymore.
This is my last post.
I'm done.
The End



The darling [four or five] of you who read are still beautiful and clever and impeccably marvelous in every way, but to codified introspection itself, public and private, I've had my fill


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


I've "had my fill" enough that I'm even plagerizing my farewell post!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


I'm tired of words.
I'm tired.
I'm so fucking bored with my mind and with sterile, cold thought and distance and walls and shutting myself off from the world and harboring my own private little tragedy. Life is too short to bask and revel in my own private little tragedies and to build up walls and wait for people to tear them down, resorting in the meantime to marring the clean whiteness of a page or pecking at a keyboard and pretending that it is significant in any way. I don't have time for this.

I need to be near the people I care about and to hug and to punch and to make love and to let people see me cry. Words are such bullshit inadequate crutches


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


That is so uncomfortably true.
It's time for Less words about life and more life.
Less thinking and more doing
More random e mails to my friends, and less mass broadcasting of my opinions to a world wide web of strangers. (Except for the "Rasberry Muffin" strangers!)


Thank you for being " beautiful and clever and impeccably marvelous" people!!
I am done.
The next adventure awaits!