Sunday, September 14, 2003

I have a list.

(Actually, I have lots of lists - I'm an "abstract sequential" which is a big educational word for "List Person")
This particular list the The-Super - Duper - Excellent - Fabulous- Pople-Who-Are - SO- wonderful - I'd -give -them-a -Kidney-List. (I hope they don't all need kidneys - 'cause there are five of them and I only have two!!)

Jenny is one of my Super-Duper-Kidney people.
Jenny is one of my heros
Jenny is one of four cousins who lived down the street when I was growing up. She was three years older than me and kinda sorta filled an "older sister" role in my life. She let me hang out with her ocassionally, and talked about nothing, and things, and stuff.

A couple years ago Jenny went through some awful awful horrible rotten things that no one should ever have to go through . . .
And then she got out of it
I will always remember the first Christmas after her life came back together - Jenny totally sparkled!!
Did I mention that she is a hero?

* * * *


Now . . . let me say that (except, of course, for the 5 people on my "Super-Duper-Kidney-List") PEOPLE SUCK!!!!

Jenny is pregnant
I'm excited for her
She'll be a great mom!
But because she isn't married this becomes a big hairy deal, practically a scandal - - blah blah blah - - I'm so very annoyed. I am annoyed in so many ways that I can't even make a list of all the ways and reasons for my annoyance.

Jenny is cool.
Why does everyone else have to be so stupid??????????