Tuesday, August 05, 2003

What would happen if . . .
I applied for the YA development position?
I spent 2004-05 doing Natures Classroom?
I landed a job with a FA affiliate? (Where?)
Delfi opened a camp with me?
I moved into a groovy little downtown apartment with James?
I got Andover Certification?
I can't pay back my student loans?
Godiva awards me a lifetime supply of chocolate?
I actually stayed put and finished "Year 3" of The Three Year Plan?
I never come to any conclusions on this stuff?
I did an internship in D.C. next year?
I joined Americorps?
This summer internship gives me a crummy review?
Everything on The List got accomplished?
Nothing on The List got accomplished?
I skipped class this week?
I decided not to finish the M.A. program?
(Or delay the M.A. program a year?)
The MacD. Family moves to MN?
"They" were right?
Phyllis reads my ASTA article?
Phil P. reads my ASTA article? [Evil Laugh!
] Answers never come?
This year goes incredibly, unbelievably PERFECTLY well?
Everything I've ever hoped for is just around the corner?
(What if it's not?)
I spend a summer (winter?) with Outward Bound?
I took advantage of the "At Will" employment at my little academy and quit?
I did exactly what I pleased regardless of what they want?
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???