Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Here's something nice - - My insominia has timed out to coordinate with The Mars Show. Waking up unbeliveably early is almost a part of my routine now - and getting out of bed to watch astromonical history felt almost natural.

As I sat watching Mars, Delfi came by to talk!! Now, Delfi is camp counselor-ing out west until the end of the month but somehow she magically transported herself all the way to my backyard (At four o'clock in the morning no less!) just to watch the sky and chat. (Thanks Delfi - - That's even nicer than stickers!!) We talked about everything that's been happening, and how crummy it feels, and people who bug me, and ruined life plans, and feeling sad, and other stuff.

As a result of this nocturnal subconcious conversation; I decided to drop Project Management. THIS MEANS . . . 1.) I'll have to make up the course at some other point (don't know when / how). BUT. . . 2.) I can play with the Symphony until October!!! I'll have to skip my class reunion to play the concerts - but I'm surprisingly OK with that.