Wednesday, July 16, 2003

How can it be that it's only Wednesday?
It feels like at least a Thursday or Friday.
Wednesday night is Arts Law night - - good class, but 4 hours is TOO LONG, and the topics are getting drier and drier (tonight's lecture . . . REAL ESTATE AND LEASING AGREEMENTS. oh joy - not only is it "only Wednesday," but it's going to be a long long long Wednesday.

In less scarcastic news, I got a pay raise - effective July 1 (SURPRISE!!) Percentage wise it's big (33%) although in terms of real numbers it's only a couple dollars . . . BUT combine that with the additional five hours I'll work begining in September - - and I'll have a nice little paycheck! (The voices inside my head are talking about using the extra cash to move out of yuppie-ville into a REAL apartment - something in the city. A classmate even asked me to be her roommate!! (She has no idea what she's getting herself into!) I don't forsee it happening until 2004 - so "home" will still be my parents basement for a little longer - but it's a nice thought on a Wednesday morning!