Friday, June 13, 2003

S U M M E R W R I T I N G P R O J E C T S

1. Article with the intention of being published (!!!!) When this originally came up I was thinking someone else would write it - and it would be published state wide. BUT then I was asked to write it, and now there is talk of publishing it nationaly!!!!! (yikes! better start writing)

2. Paper which will (hopefully) become the core of my thesis, and is due in 10 days (yikes! better start writing)

3. This "thing" which has been on my mind for almost a year now. I'm not smart enough to write it, but the bits and pieces won't go away . . . . It's a big mess . . . . but now it's going to be a big mess on paper instead of a big mess inside my brain!

4. regular school stuff (which is about 5 more little papers and case studies - yuck!)