Wednesday, May 21, 2003

The last week has been fairly stressful - This could be a difficult semester (Of course I always say that at the begining of a term - - why do I get so freaked out so quickly??) In other school realated news - I still don't have a grade for that awful cultural studies class and it's making me upset (i have not gotten any feedback on any of my assingments from that class - so I have NO CLUE what my grade night be. AAAGGGHHHH

BUT here's some happy news . . .
* Ryan now has an e mail address (yippee!! Are you out there Ryan?? You should get a website now!!!!)
* My first choice thesis topic was approved (The "Death" of Classical Music and Symphony Orchestras - - or something like that!!) I'd be really sad if I got stuck with a topic I couldn't get excited about (that'd be really awful!) Luckily I don't have to worry about it - this is going to be a GREAT topic!!
* I got my offical letter offering me a job at the little academy next year (Which I didn't think was a big deal, but there are some teachers who aren't being hired back next year - OUCH!!!) There was also a tense moment last week when some hippie kind of guy came in for an interview with a guitar (I didn't see it - but a teacher and a couple of students did which prompted some scarey rummors about the fate of Ms. VW ) I found out yesterday that the hippie guy is a classroom teacher and he was interviewing for a classroom position (WHEW!!!!)