Friday, May 09, 2003

GGGGRRRR...... Class on a Friday night - not the coolest idea in the world, but not being the coolest person in the world, I can deal with it. So I stayed late at work, had a sandwhich for dinner, went to SMU, only to discover class was canceled. (OK stuff comes up - I hope everything's alright).
I get home and there's an e mail from my advisor (sent at 2:30) saying that she is canceling class because she wants to "individualize" syllabuses and meet with us individually on Monday or Tuesday.
WHY WHY WHY WHY couldn't she have made that decision yesterday.
WHY WHY WHY WHY did she wait until 4 hours before class to cancel it? WHY WHY WHY WHY coudln't she meet with people tonight and individualize the syllabus (since tonight was already blocked out -- now I have to block out more time to go meet with her next week!!!)
GGGGGRRRRRR.......... (and I still don't have grades from last semester - am I ticked off - you betcha!!)