Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Story time boys and girls . . . Once upon a time I went to college. In college, I met a couple of English guys who were studying in the US for a semester. They were as homesick as me and we had lot of fun. They introduced me to the music of Iain Archer, I introduced them to popcorn balls! Then they went back to England ) -: The End.

Fast Forward to last week. My taped copy of their taped copy of Iain Archer is old, stretched out, and finally sucomes to the fatal end when the tape player eats it - - BUT, through the miracle of the world wide web, I find his site and order the CD (after 8 years of listening to an illegal copy!!!) Keep in mind NO ONE in my world has ever head of this guy (excpet for the Three Muskateers from England!)

Fast Forward to today. I'm going through my normal morning internet routine . . . . and This Guy mentions hanging out with Iain Archer - Cool? Yes! Freaky? Very Much So! (This has got to be my 108th freaky experience in the last six months - but I like it!!)