Sunday, April 27, 2003

FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!
* Kristie got married! (but enough about her . . . on to ME )
* I got a Maggie Moo's Ice Cream Cone (CinnaMoo with Strawberries - yummy!!)
* I got new brother to torment [insert evil laugh here!] poor Jim
* I got to surprise some old WDM buddies at lunch on Friday!
* I got to hang out with old students (which is really cool because they are fabulous people and it's nice they let me be friends with them even if I'm a 'ole boring teacher who's not around anymore!!)
* I got some quality time with a very dear old friend.
* AND that secret I've been keeping for months and months worked out beautifully!! (Hee hee! Dear �ole Dad has often joked that his daughters are worth at least 21 cows - and he looked forward to marrying them off so he could collect some serious beef!! Imagine his embarrassment when Jim handed over 21 plastic cows (complete with sound effects) wrapped in tuttle with a pretty blue bow!!) (Giggle giggle!! giggle!!)