Wednesday, April 02, 2003

All The News That's Fit to Print
* Amy got engaged over the weekend!! (Congradulations Mrs. SuperTeacher!!)
* There is an arson-ist on the loose in my neighborhood! He has struck three times in the last three days (That's kinda exciting!)
* With hours to spare, I e mailed paper #11 to my advisor (I have a week and a half to write two more and I'm DONE DONE DONE for the semmester!)
* I mailed a resume to Free Arts Minnesota today. They have 5 internships avalaible, but we don't know how many other people are trying to land a place with them this summer (pick me!! pick me!!)
* Janey's not dead!! She called me last night!! (This makes me happy!) But she is going to quit teaching. (This makes me sad). Janey was a WDM collegue who moved to MN the same time I did. Her transition went much better than mine (That made me jealous!) AND THEN she landed a job I had applied for (Very Very Jealous! I didn't even make it to the interview stage). Right now she's on spring break (So now I'm off the chart jealous!!)
* Did you know if you type quotes by Moo Tse Tung into google, this site is the 4th one listed?? (I don't know if I should be excited at the "success" of my page, or really disappointed in google).