Thursday, November 21, 2002

hhhhhhhmmm............
Did you know Yo-yo Ma is a Mac user. I'm not sure why this surprised me - but he seems more like a PC type. (A genius with a Harvard diploma who speaks 3 languages just seems to fit into a PC stereotype). Now . . . on planet Julie, everything yo-yo touches automatically turns to gold - - Will a Yo-yo endorsement will influence my computer buying decisions?? I donno . . . .

More computer factoids . . .
It is Illegal to play computer games in Greece?? From the article . . . The government of Greece is making heroic efforts to humiliate the nation in front of the entire world, by banning all electronic games. That's right; something as innocent as playing computer chess on your laptop in a hotel lobby is now a crime with penalties of up to three months in stir and a fine of 10,000 euros. Not that I'm a big gamer - - but even Tetrus is illegal!! (Gotta Love tetrus!!!!)