Tuesday, November 26, 2002

At work, the kids have decorated the hallways with "I am Thankful for . . .. " pictures and decorations.
MooseLoon (from the MLE Listserv) has started a list of "thankful stuff" on her website. It's a spiffy idea, and I'm going to copy it and start my own list (I'll add on as I have time)
* My fabulous internship
* A good fit with the SMU Arts Admin program (yikes, what if I hated the place??)
* A good job (good hours, and the chance to create my own program!)
Most of the above stuff can be summed up by saying I'm SO THANKFUL that the big life change I decided to take has worked out - I'm glad I'm at where I'm at and doing what I'm doing even if it was a big scarey change)

* Walking paths in my neighborhood
* A dog to accompany me on my neighborhood walks (good companion, she doesn't talk too much!)
* Snail Mail and E mail
* Think warm socks
* IT'S A SUNNY DAY
* Colored Pencils
* The Gaxlie Library