Wednesday, October 30, 2002

I had a wonderful night hanging out at Ole Mexico last night. It was good. Totally comfortable and much better than a tuesday night speech class!!

Thomas said he was talking with someone about me, and couldn't quite remember where I lived. I told him and the conversation turned to other things. It wasn't until I got home that it sunk into my brain that he said someone was talking about me. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that, (I wonder what they're saying - even if they said something wonderful (how could they - no one there really knows me) it's kinda weird.) I wish I had realized it THEN (instead of 4 hours later as I was lying in bed) and asked about it (or even just made a silly comment like "uh oh - people are talking??") I wish my brain worked faster on those things. Ah well. . .