Thursday, October 03, 2002

According to this article on Arts Journal Anyone who bought a CD between 1995 and 2000 could, as a result of a settlement with the music recording industry, get refunds. BUT one needs a receipt to qualify for the cash. (Are there really people out there who are organized to keep and file SEVEN YEARS worth of CD receipts??)